Monday, July 15, 2013

Random Character practice mecha steampunkish style

Random Character practices, this time i've been influenced by the artist Zedig, his mecha and steampunk like theme characters are really awesome.

I spent pretty much the whole day working on these characters. Started working on them at 10 am...and finished the last one at 7pm, but of course not straight, if i didnt have to think and eat and help mom with grocery and other misc. things in the house, then I would say maybe 4-5 hours.

I really like hot they turned out, there are three in there that are from my moleskine, next thing to do is to color them in, which i think will take a lot longer, because choosing the right colors is gonna be tough, coloring takes me the longest i think.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish the coloring tomorrow and start on the next set of random character's.

No comments: