Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spoils i got from Japan

yeah its been like a month since I got back from Japan, but i just felt like uploading the Spoils i got in Japan.

How to Art Books... very useful when drawing...


Gingitsune: one of new favorite series.


Barakamon: Another favorite


Ice Revolution: A series I wanted a while back


Mahoraba: pretty good series, now I have them all


Hyakko: Love it


lucifer and the biscuit hammer: great series.


Yankee-kun to Megane-chan: now im caught up


Sora no Manimani: :D


Onidere: a cute comedy manga


ToraDora: The manga is actually pretty good


Zettai Karen Children: a new series I got into


Cage of Eden: this ones a great manga to read


Hayate no Gotoku: Yay!


Studio Ghibli Artbooks: My Treasure


And for the Touhou fans...


Well thats a Total of 62 manga's and couple artbooks and how to artbooks... that was tough bringing back XD

No comments: