Thursday, August 1, 2013

Feng Zhu environment practice 6

Here is another sprite version to my "3d" open version, this one was a challenge, I actually dont really like how this turned out, Im going to have to re do this one again some other time.
Yesterday I got one of Feng Zhu's old dvd's where he teaches how to
do basic perspective fundamental  tutorial and its really good!  Here are some of the thumbnail sketches before I took on this picture...I chose to do go with the bottom right, but the result was terrible, i didnt get the right perspective on the giant statues...they are spot on the front perspective...so it has no depth, if i was able to slightly angle them then it would have turned out better... Next time i might try doing the upper right thumbnail.

Time 2 hours
PhotoshopCS6

No comments: