Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Victorique de Blois

Baaah! Finally finished...after about 3days or so... Im never going to do backgrounds again!! (at least for a while) lol

So this piece/idea is actually kinda old ...I did a sketch of this in... January of 2011, so a little more than a year and a half. But I really liked how the sketch turned out so I wanted to test out my skills.

Still continuing with the new technique I used for the previous Miku piece. Kinda digging the style, just the downside to this techinque is that it TAKES FOR EVER!!!

Anyhow this is Victorique from the light novel/Anime series Gosick...the thing is, I made her look at least 5 years older than she actually looks like, i realized I made her hair more sharp than it should be, and her facial structure should of been more shorter to give the little child appearance. I still have lots to learn..haha

You can see the process here ---> Victorique Process

No comments: