Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hatsune Miku

New way of CG'ing the characters. I really like Pixiv for the tutorials they offer, quite useful if I say so myself.

Still practicing, this took about 10+hours to do alot longer than I had hoped. But its ok, because I'm still practicing, once I get used to it I'm sure I'll get more smoothly.

Also I practiced with the lineart, probably one of my problem is getting the right strokes for the lineart, but I'm getting there, this image shows my improvement.

I really need to keep up with a style instead of bouncing back and forth with different styles. I guess its just one of my those phases where I'm trying to figure out what kind of style I want.

This is looking promising, but I never know =__= I tend to change quite frequently. lol

Also This is my first 11x17 image, already getting ready for Sakuracon 2013 HAHA!

1 comment:

P2 said...

Wow I love this!
the coloring and everything!